NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
At Matrix, they believe that good is the enemy of great. So when they looked at their rower in 2012 and found that it was merely good, they went to work with the goal to create an unparalleled rowing experience. They knew that rowing had evolved in nearly 20 years since the launch of our original stationary rower, moving into multi-modality circuits, health club cardio floors, specialized rowing classes and elite athletic training facilities.
It was up to our design team — a mix of industrial designers, engineers and product specialists — to create a rower that served all of these different activities without compromise.
- Extra-large Backlit LCD Display, 3.5″ x 2.5″ Screen
- Readouts include Time, Distance, SPM (strokes per minute), Stroke, Watts, Heart Rate, Calories, 500 mtr/split
- Programs include Manual, Interval, Challenge
- Magnetic Resistance, 10 Resistance Levels
- Extra-long Ergo Grip Handlebar
- 87.6” x 21.5” x 22.7” Dimensions, 55 kg / 121 lbs. Weight
- 350 lbs. Max User Weight
- Frame Front, Steel Support Piece, Frame Rear Stabilizer, Base Rea Stabilizer, Aluminum Rail Rear Stabilizer, Right Stationary Foot Support, Left Stationary Foot Support: 7 Years
- Aluminum Rail, Left & Right Shroud, Rope Pulley, Rope Belt Pulley, Flywheel Belt Pulley: 5 Years
- Console Mast, Base Rear Stabilizer End Cap & Adjustable Foot, Seat Slide, Large Flywheel, Generator Flywheel, Positioning Ring, Speed Sensor, Rower Console LCD, Generator, Handle Bar AQ10, Seat Rollers, Recoil Spring, Rubber Feet, Rope: 2 Years