WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine1095
- WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine provides a comfortable/smooth ride throughout the duration of one's workout.
- The footrest is solid and adjustable straps remain in place unlike other rowers that continuously cause you to readjust the straps.
- The WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine is low impact and is great for all intensity levels.
- The Natural Rowing Machine is quiet, beautiful, and easy to maneuver making it a great product for any home gym.
- The patented water filled flywheel closely replicates actual rowing feel unlike competing air filled rowers.
- The rowing handle bar may become slightly uncomfortable during the duration of a workout.
- The WaterRower performance monitor can be difficult to use.
The WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine is a beautifully crafted product made from solid wood that is both pleasing to the eye, as well as delivers an incredible low-impact workout for all individuals. The solid Ash Wood texture and patented water filled flywheel makes this a great product for any home gym.
Personally, I have experienced frequent knee pain over the last several years while running outdoors and occasional treadmill use. In recent months I have started doing rowing workouts, one machine in particular, the WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine, has been a breath of fresh air and I have experienced a lot of relief in my joints.
The design of the Natural Rowing Machine frame and the overall construction of the product such as the narrow foot rests and dual rail design allowed for a quiet, comfortable, and smooth ride throughout the duration of my workout allowing me to walk away pain free.
However, if there was one thing I would change about this product it is the choice of material used for the handle bar. Initially, the material was comfortable, however, after about 30 minutes of use it became rough on the hands leaving me with a few blisters. I now wear some weight lifting gloves to handle the friction of the handlebar and it’s been better although I would prefer not to wear gloves while working out so hopefully the manufacturer updates the handles soon. I have peers which also use the rower and they do not have the same issue with the handlebar, but for me gloves are necessary to enjoy the 30 minute workout.
Overall, I think the WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine is a great product for all individuals looking to increase their cardiovascular fitness, burn calories for weight loss, tone your upper and lower body, strengthening of the lower back, and desire a low-impact full body workout.